Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 69>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kenzo_fan View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kenzo_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply #561 Posted: 12-Jun-2013 at 22:08

Ќе снимале продолжение со Чаушевски во главна улога. "Based on a true story..."

Иначе топ коментарот гласи:

Man, when they put the front and the base i was almost under the impression that i was watching a monty python sketch

Да дојдеш кај нас да видиш што е Монти Пајтон во живо...

"Скопје е промашен град" - Арх. Живко Поповски
kultuzin View Drop Down

Quote kultuzin Quote  Post ReplyReply #562 Posted: 12-Jun-2013 at 22:53
Originally posted by pbanks

Originally posted by kultuzin

Според мене не е решение само стопирање на градбата туку повторување на тендерот и избор на фасада која нема да го нарушува концептот на градскиот трговски центар. Само  така ќе се реши овој проблем инаку со промена на урбанистичкиот план само се одоговлекуваат процедурите.  

Но проект веќе има, избран пред неколку години на конкурс од истиов директор на ГТЦ, сосема соодветен. Зошто би повторувале процедури до бескрај?

Кој проект ќе се избере не ми беше поентата , што се однесува до мене може и тој постар проект да се стави во игра секако со прилагодување на денешните стандарди на градба и технологија. 

Поентата ми е дека со ГТЦ треба активно да се направи нешто а не да се стави во некоја пасивна позиција за после некое време повторно да се активира истата идеа. Инаку според мене колку и да се лоши замислените проекти ако неможат трајно да се спречат туку само да се одовлекуват подобро нека се реализират веднаш, со други зборови освен што ќе се блокираат проектите треба да се барат трајни решенија. 

fichot View Drop Down

Quote fichot Quote  Post ReplyReply #563 Posted: 12-Jun-2013 at 23:22
Апсолутно ГТЦ треба да се реставрира. Поткршени ѕидчиња, плочки, плафони, осветлување, кречење, тоалети, клупи, жардињери и слично. Да се отстранат (или униформираат) сите чирчиња од типот на тенди, клими, најлони (ах, последниве колку ми се неподносливи кај рестораните на јужната страна)...
А проектот е од 2008ма така да нема што да се прилагодува, технологијата и стандардот оттогаш не се имаат нешто променето.
pbanks View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote pbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply #564 Posted: 12-Jun-2013 at 23:28
Реално, нема лек за тој трговски поради фрагментацијата која се направи во 90те кога се приватизираа дуќаните.

Без централно управување со воведување на строги стандарди и правила, таа шареноликост ќе остане и тој никогаш нема да може да се носи со модерните молови во смисла на шопинг искуство. Никаква барокна фасада или затворање нема да го смени тоа бидејќи проблемите се од друга природа.

Незнам дали е можно да се поведе иницијатива трговскиот да се продаде на еден инвеститор, за мене тоа е единствен лек. Секако, таа иницијатива треба да тргне од сопствениците на локалите.
Skopje needs help View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote Skopje needs help Quote  Post ReplyReply #565 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 02:00
It is not me or you that needs help, but the entire macedonian generation left in limbo from people like you against change..

Why not go back 100 years under turkish rule, why not bring back the dirty cheap original macedonian airport, why not bring back communism, they seem to have destroyed what little character there was of original skopje, change is not a part of your vocabulary..

Change can realize great benefits to the average citizen, if you still want to be under occupation, so be it, but today people have woken up and demanded an independent state, and progress is part of that consignment..

What do you want???

A country that never moves on and stays the same...this will only exacerbate the exodus of great minds from macedonia to countries that Foster change, innovation and development for the greater good of all..

GTC is a dump and an avoidance of all tourists , infact Skopje up until 2010 was a no go zone for any tourist..

People like you need to move on or move out!!

Dubai was but an example of what benefits change can accomplish, they are now the fastest growing tourist destination on the planet..

As for disneyland, leave that to paris, even there building that were decommissioned in the 1950-1960 are being returned to the state from the past..they see the benefits of beautiful architecture, the modern Place de defence, is a ghost town , but old central paris is booming!!!

Dali si SDSM, a dead species destroying the life blood of makedonija!!
Macedonicus View Drop Down
Google Maps: Regional Expert

Quote Macedonicus Quote  Post ReplyReply #566 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 02:34
Има ли опциjа „приjави“ за да ги приjавам (репортнам) овие трол-постови на дотичниов над мене?
ಠ_ಠ
pbanks View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote pbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply #567 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 08:59
'Skopje needs help', enough with the speeches about everything else but architecture. If you have any clue about architecture other than the superficial speeches about changes, share them, if you plan to point fingers as in the last sentence that will not be tolerated.

GTC is a genuine Macedonian legacy, these plans to alter its essence are pure savagery.
vepar View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote vepar Quote  Post ReplyReply #568 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 11:52
Leave the man to speak his mind. Why are getting so frustrated when a guy comes to you and blows it in your face? You argue of pure architecture talks, even then, I've seen senior members talking gibberish in their posts, which reminds that you have no clue of architecture either. The guy made a very good point and I am very sorry you miss the point. 50 years ago, there was noone to object when then-architects made a Japanese face-lifting with forms that have no cultural/historical or whatsoever relation to Macedonia. I wish you share some of your protests about that too. The fact is Macedonia had its own styles well before and they were leveled to the ground, even so when you see them in photos, you still avoid arguing about that.

I love to see Skopje as city of several cities within. The Golem Ring (neoclassical), Stara Carsija (Ottoman), Kale, Mid-Vodno and Matka(Medieval), Skupi, Aquaduct and Taor (Antique), Aerodrom, Taftalidze (Brutalist), Debar Maalo (Art Deco) and somewhere around Aerodrom there should be a business district with the newest forms of contemporary architecture (something that the private sector will build by itself). You then pick your own spot and stick within its boundaries if you are disgusted by other styles that much. This is how you get a historical/cultural time mixture as every other civilized city has. Sometimes the Macedonians abroad look at those in the Republic and ask what the fuck is going on, why nothing moves ahead and why the fuck all our neighbors who were naked and illiterate are running ahead of us?!

Edited by vepar - 13-Jun-2013 at 11:59
pbanks View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote pbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply #569 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 12:06

No I will not sit silent in manipulation of facts.

1. There was an earthquake. Stop with the non existent conspiracies about some mean communist destroying cities for no reason whatsoever, the city was leveled to the ground by an earthquake, get over it.
2. I can't protest about Kenzo Tange's plan because I wasn't alive in the 60s. However, I (we all) have a responsibility as the current generation to have a take at what is happening now. More importantly, I'm proud of Kenzo Tange's Skopje, I'm proud of all those projects which were on par with whatever was build anywhere else in the first world at the time. GTC is a project chosen on a competition which included more than a dozen of different works in a manner much more transparent than what is happening now.
3. Skopje indeed has to maintain all its historical layers, but it doesn't have to falsify its history. Skopje should be proud of what is authentic to it and that is ancient ruins, its ottoman legacy, its beautiful churches.... and of the brutalist 60s as well. What you say makes no sense because the brutalist architecture is being destroyed (after left by all previous establishments to slowly rot for decades).
4. The only thing that was blown to my face was ignorance. 0 knowledge of the architectural development of the 60s, 0 knowledge about the architectural history and legacy of Skopje, just some fairy tales about the flocks of tourist who can't get enough of this new kitsch as a justification.
5. I'm not buying the spin that we are trying to silence anyone. Read his last sentence where he involves political parties, insinuations and insults. If you choose to read selectively that is your problem.

vepar View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote vepar Quote  Post ReplyReply #570 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 13:22
Ok then fuck the parties and all the savages with them.
Btw, you should be the first one to name few buildings, which I believe both of us would agree, should be protected and leave the city to move on. Why not have the center in neoclassicism?! It was there before.. Its like getting over a close one who died. You cant live all your life in the 60s. Be frank,
GTC is far away from any cultural value, so as Vlada. We may talk of MNT, university, zajcev rid, Goce Delcev, Posta/Telekom as worthy but all the rest is pure bullshit. I frankly love to see the leveled neoclassicism back (the earthquaked one) but only limited to Golem Ring and no more. And why not even build more of Brutalism in Taftalidze or Aerodrom, I would even welcome buildings like that in certain designated areas. You then allow each architectural school to have its own territory and then fight in ideas. Let's see who's gonna get more traction?! Why do have to have all these concrete in the center??!!

FYI, I happen to moved quite a lot throughout my life, and I can tell you very frankly that 60s Skopje looked much like Baghdad or Hebron and all alike in Africa where the Yugoslav companies were building. It certainly didn't resemble any Tokyo or whatsoever, although it is Japanese architecture. For your information, just came back from Tokyo and the Japs are tearing down those blocks, all out-dated my friend. Speaking of Kenzo Tange, could you please relate his Japanese inspired Brutalism with any Macedonian roots?! I can't, and I gave a pretty good try to explain Katolicka or any other as for that matter. Fact is, the majority recognize Brutalism was bullshit, and its not what we needed in first place. The only explanation of Brutalism I heard so far is because it was envisioned by Tange, who was very famous. To be frank I only heard of Tange because he was known in Macedonia, and I haven't seen much attention to him elsewhere. Not even Japan that much. Furthermore, to me it looks like if Norman Foster came and shit on Skopje's square you would take that as an architectural shrine.

Edited by vepar - 13-Jun-2013 at 13:24
ovaj_stariov View Drop Down

Quote ovaj_stariov Quote  Post ReplyReply #571 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 13:41
Полека но сигурно се буди јавноста
И сопствениците на дуќани во ГТЦ во одбрана на објектот

Дуќанџиите незадоволни од односот на сите надлежни кон нив, го поддржуваат и ќе се приклучат на протестот што го организираат архитектите

БИЛЈАНА АНГЕЛОВСКА

Здружението на сопственици на деловен простор во Градскиот трговски центар ги повикува сите сопственици и закупци на дуќани во ГТЦ да го поддржат и да земат учество во мирниот протест, кој ќе се одржи утре во организација на Асоцијацијата на архитекти на Македонија. Дуќанџиите сметаат дека на таков начин тие лично ќе придонесат во зачувување на постојната фасада и на својот капитал кој го вложиле со купувањето деловен простор во објектот, а кој достигнува сума од над 80 милиони евра.

Сопствениците на дуќани во ГТЦ се револтирани од односот на надлежните, бидејќи, како што велат иако 80 отсто од просторот е во нивна приватна сопственост, нив никој ништо ниту ги прашува ниту, пак, ги информира за какви било одлуки поврзани со функционирањето на објектот. Сметаат дека мора да бидат консултирани околу новиот изглед на ГТЦ, бидејќи планираната интервенција нема да ги одмине нивните деловни простории, туку директно ќе навлезе во приватната сопственост со оглед на тоа што ќе мора низ дуќаните да поминуваат столбови, водовод, канализација, инсталации за ладење и греење...

„Ние, на име одржување плаќаме по 4,5 евра за квадратен метар, што е прилично висока сума. На пример, дуќан од 100 квадрати плаќа 450 евра само за одржување, посебно се сметките за струја, вода, ѓубрарина, греење и ладење. А, за овие големи пари немаме никаков увид каде се трошат и под кои услови. Неколку пати сме барале да има наш член во Управниот одбор на АД ГТЦ за да можеме да учествуваме во реалното трошење на средствата во интерес на објектот. Бидејќи, факт е дека центарот пропаѓа, дуќаните се празнат, хигиената е на многу ниско ниво, а јавните тоалети се во распаѓање“, велат од Здружението на сопственици на деловен простор во ГТЦ.

Иако само 20-ина проценти од просторот во објектот е во сопственост на АД ГТЦ и тоа во најголем дел се ходници, скали, гаражата, киното, кугланата и неколку неатрактивни дуќани, сепак, сопствениците на деловниот простор се целосно маргинализирани кога се во прашање какви било одлуки околу функционирањето на центарот. Тие воопшто не биле консултирани ниту за впишувањето на заедничките делови на објектот во имотниот лист на АД ГТЦ, кои биле запишани само врз основа на геодетски елаборат и без никаков акт од Собранието на акционери. Од друга страна, ним не им се дозволува ни да го купат земјиштето во согласност со Законот за приватизација на државно земјиште.

„За нас не важи Законот за сопственост, ниту, пак, Законот за откуп на земјиштето, едноставно не ни дозволуваат да го откупиме“, велат сопствениците на деловен простор и појаснуваат дека барале прием и кај премиерот Груевски и кај неколку министри, но оти досега никој не ги удостоил со одговор, па макар и негативен.

Според нив средствата што ќе се потрошат за затворање на ГТЦ со сосема нова фасада треба да се пренаменат за други приоритетни работи како промена на стариот плафон со нов современ тип, старите плафонски неонки да се заменат со модерно осветлување, да се изградат нови јавни тоалети на секој кат, да се изврши современо обликување на металните столбови во пасарелите и сообраќајницата...

Инаку, изградбата на ГТЦ почна на 1 мај 1969 година, а на 27 април 1973 година свечено е пуштен во работа централниот дел од објектот. Во јуни 1996 година Владата преку Јавното станбено претпријатие го основа АД ГТЦ за издавање и продажба на деловен простор. Бруто-површината на објектот е 121.101 квадратни метри, во која заедничките простори во функција на објектот учествуваат со 61 процент, а вкупно нето-деловен простор за продажба 47.229 квадратни метри или 546 деловни единици. Од нив досега се продадени 465 со близу 36.000 квадрати, што значи дека процентот на сопственост на продажно-деловниот простор е 80 отсто од вкупниот деловен простор.

Го сакам ГТЦ

Асоцијацијата на архитекти на Македонија утре ќе организира серија активности кои под мотото „Го сакам ГТЦ“ ќе се одржат во знак на протест за најавеното менување на изгледот на Трговскиот центар. За сите форми на искажување несогласување ААМ доби поддршка од професионалци во релевантни области, но и од голем број граѓани кои го сакаат ГТЦ.

Утре на влезот на ГТЦ кон плоштад „Македонија“ од 10 до 19 часот ќе биде поставен пункт за потпишување петиција. На истото место со почеток во 18 часот ќе има јавно говорење за Градскиот трговски центар и неговите вредности на кое ќе можат да учествуваат сите заинтересирани граѓани.

Околу 19 часот учесниците на протестот ќе направат гест за паметење „гушкање на ГТЦ“ со кој ќе се покаже дека објектот и просторот се неизбришлив дел од меморијата на скопјани. (Б.А.)

http://utrinski.mk/?ItemID=EF44B8BC34EC5D439D0275385C4749A3
build.mk, гради форумска историја
xnx View Drop Down

Quote xnx Quote  Post ReplyReply #572 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 14:09
poleka no sigurno, oko ne im trepnuva na tie sto treba...
gjoko View Drop Down

Quote gjoko Quote  Post ReplyReply #573 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 14:34
ако сопствениците во поголем дел се против `надградба` на објектот,нетреба да се чепка ништо тука.
pbanks View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote pbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply #574 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 14:42
@vepar

You know, I wouldn't be so loud and bitter if what you propose is on the ground in particular this part

You then allow each architectural school to have its own territory and then fight in ideas. Let's see who's gonna get more traction?!

...was true.

Had it been like this, I would express my dissatisfaction because I'm a proponent of modern styles and ides, but I wouldn't consider it to be a crime. Defacing the central buildings is a crime in my opinion, in particular the 10-12 landmark object among which are the ones you mentioned but including GTC and Vlada.

Although maybe they are not architectural marvels, I'm also against the reconstruction of the ministry of justice and multiple other business/office building from the 70s which I consider to create a distinct quarter representing that era which doesn't look bad at all, on the contrary.

Why does Skopje center have ot be Golem/Mal ring? Why not expand it? I have always been a proponent to this. For example, I'm always afraid that quaters like Madzir or Novo Maalo will be simply swamped by typical apartment buildings which I'm against. I'd like to see the center expanding towards the railway station creating filling in the holes and creating a logical whole. Had all these resources been forwarded to creating a new neoclassical quarter as you say, that would have been a good deed actually because it would also ensure that a proper zoning for a central area would have been put in place in the wider central area.

I don't know why you guys from Australia always presume we don't travel from here? I have moved fairly enough as well, I have even lived abroad for some time. I'm quite aware of the looks of other cities and there is always a proper explanation.

1. Most of those cities didn't have the calamities that Skopje went through
2. Most of those cities have much larger historical legacy (in an architectural sense) to begin with. You guys can't come to senses that Skopje was a dump till the balkan wars (unfortunately), regardless of its long history as a settlement and its previous days of relative glory (let's say till Pikolomini etc...). It was barely a town, let alone a city. It's urban development and transformation to a real city comes in 3 ways, kingdom of Yugoslavia, post WW2, and post earthquake. While each of these periods bares importance, it is the post quake period that made this place a city and a regional metropolis. It is these foundations that in the transitional years with all the mistakes we are making are still keeping Skopje a very decent place. Right now it's the 4th coming for Skopje, there is indeed a lot of construction and not just SK2014. However the larger part of these constructions are only decomposing its urban foundation.
3. Most of these cities have gone through a continuous development throughout the decades, hence there is no dominance of a particular style, but there is the sort of layering you propose. Brutalism is so dominant in Skopje because after the earthquake which destroyed it, the expansion of the city bursted in the following ~15 years and than stalled for decades. Otherwise Tokyo, London, Boston or Toronto have more and larger brutalist structures and landmark locations, they are just not as dominant in the urban landscape as it is the case with Skopje.

Edited by pbanks - 13-Jun-2013 at 16:43
vepar View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote vepar Quote  Post ReplyReply #575 Posted: 13-Jun-2013 at 16:30
Then you my friend and I, are on the same page. We just need to iron few differences and maybe you bring a proposal to your community back home. Golem Ring is a natural line, take a look at the city on google_maps. Resembles the core of other major European capitals, circular ordering for the inner core closest to the square, triangular shapes of the buildings, as it expands they turn into rectangular. This goes well till Old Zeleznicka, guarded perhaps with Gradski Zid or one ring past it. Gradski Zid might stay, but Vlada and GTC are ridiculously been valued. You then form the neoclassical core as it draws inheritance from the past in same place, and allow the area around NBM and Zeleznicka to grow in Brutalism. Makes more sense. Brutalism communicates better around Zeleznicka than Risticiva Palata. That way you create harmony. I would even extend the center to the shores of Vardar up from Vlada. I would build a neoclassical new campus with all the faculties for the university in one place (as the uni dates back in the beginning of the 20th century with the first philosophical faculty,if my memory keeps me well). But I would love your branch to reshape/garden/restore the existent brutalist campus and transform its function into high-tech lab center for MANU, where funding would be poured in all sorts of cutting-edge technology research, so our youths start inventing home rather than elsewhere. And move the university campus on the banks above the new Vodovod and the other side of the river...

Edited by vepar - 13-Jun-2013 at 16:32
fichot View Drop Down

Quote fichot Quote  Post ReplyReply #576 Posted: 14-Jun-2013 at 01:56
Originally posted by Skopje needs help

It is not me or you that needs help, but the entire macedonian generation left in limbo from people like you against change..

Oh, believe me, I'm all for change. But, please, only the ones for the better.
Not all changes are good. A change in rule in 1933 turned the world into a bloodbath a few years later. Would you tell any of them 60 million fallen it was all for the better?

Why not go back 100 years under turkish rule, why not bring back the dirty cheap original macedonian airport, why not bring back communism, they seem to have destroyed what little character there was of original skopje, change is not a part of your vocabulary..

Well, we're still under Turk rule, with all them Turkish soaps around.

But the Turks actually brought much progress to the city. Sk was pretty big and important almost to the end of 17th century, but then, a change came (you adore changes don't you), and burned it all.
After that it sat quiet for almost 200 years until the Turks build the railway which brought progress to the city.
Serbian rulers prolly built the first airport, commies the 2nd, Turks (always them) renovated it a few years ago.
Communism brought enormous progress not only to the city but to the country and people all together. We got our long-seeked national recognition, our own Republic, the rights to read, speak and learn on our mother tongue, universities, hospitals, roads, dams, resorts... Sure there were wrongs. Centralization for one. Skopje quadrupled in size, the provinces left behind under-developed and empty of people.
And yet, as if we didn't know how wrong this is, the govt is still doing it. Hundreds of millions of euros are poured into the city, peanuts for the rest of the country.

Change can realize great benefits to the average citizen, if you still want to be under occupation, so be it, but today people have woken up and demanded an independent state, and progress is part of that consignment...
A country that never moves on and stays the same...this will only exacerbate the exodus of great minds from macedonia to countries that Foster change, innovation and development for the greater good of all..
GTC is a dump and an avoidance of all tourists , infact Skopje up until 2010 was a no go zone for any tourist..

Oh, we're all under occupation everywhere (except for a few tribes in the Amazon), but that's a different topic.

Great minds don't give a rat's ass for neoclassical facades (were they authentic or not). They care for the economy, infrastructure, civil liberties, free press, unbiased law system, fast/pro/coop administration, education, health and culture. It's far from satisfying, and not given the chance to change it for the better they see no other option but to leave. Also it's very hard to find a decent job without membership to the ruling party.

It's highly unrealistic to believe that any tourist would come to Skopje to admire its newborn-wet behind the ears-a few centuries out of fashion-quasi neoclassical facades when they have tons of real-authentic buildings in the original styles everywhere around them. They might come just to laugh about it. On the other hand they will come to enjoy our ancient-roman-byzantine-ottoman cultural heritage, our unspoiled nature, our cuisine and warm hospitality. And don't forget the many unique Brut pieces of modern architecture.

Dali si SDSM, a dead species destroying the life blood of makedonija!!

Nope.

I'm just one of them rare ones who've had the misfortune to have that gray thing in our head. A brain, that's what we call it. And, as if that wasn't enough, a wicked curse has fallen upon us few to never stop using it.

Edited by fichot - 14-Jun-2013 at 02:00
Skopje needs help View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote Skopje needs help Quote  Post ReplyReply #577 Posted: 14-Jun-2013 at 06:59
Im not here to step on your toes or create friction unwarranted.

But here is something very interesting from deutche wella Germany..
The central Aleksandar platz , in berlin is an example of brutalism that is now being removed by the german state..

THEY ARE REBUILDING THE ORIGINAL SQUARM, PALACE AND SURROUNDS TO THEIR ORIGINAL PRE WW2 STATUS.. seems Skopje has created a new directional architectural dialogue..

like in skopje, they are removing the ugly 50's - 70's concrete eye sores for a more palatable neo classical style..

Now tell me why are they doing this!!!

This was announced yesterday...

Move on and place your reserves in other areas, like, the arts , freedom of speech, education, civil rights and so forth..

Macedonia is a magnificent Country with passionate loving people, we just need Skopje to reflect a Macedonia nature not a defunct brutalist approach forced on us by an unknown architect who destroyed Skopje..

Andrej_LJ View Drop Down

Quote Andrej_LJ Quote  Post ReplyReply #578 Posted: 14-Jun-2013 at 09:24
LOL

Голем дел од иселенициве се тотално шлакнати и луди до краен предел. Сосема се загубила врската со реалноста и особено проценката за вистинската ситуација во Македонија. Значи многу е лесно од Австралии и други земји од тој ранг да се даваат оцени и споредувања на Македонија со Германија и тоа да се користи како алиби за нашите глупости. По истатра логика јас барам се што има Германија да го има и во Македонија ама цврц!

Втора работа е што во последно време мнопгу зема да им се слуша гласот околу тоа како да живеат луѓето кои дефакто живеат во Македонија. Зошто некој од Сидни да има право да кажува во кој правец да се насочи Македонија? Може да продолжат на овој начин буквално од земја да се трескаат, но нивното мислење е тотално ирелевантно бидејќи ем немаат права слика за ситуацијата и дереџето кај нас ем извинете но немаат ни големо право да даваат смерници, особено не пак споредувајќи не со Германија.
"Тaм, където глупостта е образец, разумът е безумие." Гьоте
xnx View Drop Down

Quote xnx Quote  Post ReplyReply #579 Posted: 14-Jun-2013 at 10:14
zatoa i jas se prasuvam zosto tolku im se objasnuvate i im obrakate vnimanie na nekoi koi kompletno nemaat vrska so realnosta tuka i osnovni poznavanja na gradot samo zatoa sto pisuvaat na angliski...
alexgizh View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote alexgizh Quote  Post ReplyReply #580 Posted: 14-Jun-2013 at 11:06
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 69>