Bookmark and Share
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nikolce View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nikolce Quote  Post ReplyReply #1 Topic: Hopefully someone can help me out!
    Posted: 07-Mar-2013 at 04:14
Zdravo do site!

Izvinite sho ke vi pisham na angliski, ama polesno ke mi da vi objasnam.

Anyways hello to everyone!

I'm not sure even if this is the correct forum for this, but any information is better then none. I am in need of some help and information regarding a plan I have. I am looking to build a Dialysis Center/Health Clinic in Ohrid.

How would I go about finding a building to purchase or even real estate to build on in Ohrid?

Or if I am at the wrong forum for this, can you direct me to one, if one exists.

Blagodaram od napred!

Nikolce
FoSsiL View Drop Down

Quote FoSsiL Quote  Post ReplyReply #2 Posted: 09-Mar-2013 at 13:44
Sorry for delaying my response, Nikolce. I was kinda busy, so I didn't really have enough time for a full response. Anyways, this is the right place for issues like yours.

Your case it's a bit more complex than others, because it concerns the Health care system in Macedonia.

So, I would suggest to you, if u are really serious about your investment, to contact the:
1. Agency For Foreign Investments and Export Promotion of the Republic of Macedonia (Invest Macedonia)
2. Ministry of Transportation and Communications
3. Ministry of Health
4. Municipality of Ohrid

These 4 state and local institutions are responsible for such a case. However I'll try to answer in details some questions, later.

Stay with us

Edited by FoSsiL - 09-Mar-2013 at 13:45
Македонија - Земја на чудата!
Nikolce View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote Nikolce Quote  Post ReplyReply #3 Posted: 11-Mar-2013 at 15:33
Thanks Fossil! I will look into this information. After looking up some of the costs in it, while I am still interested in it, I am holding off on this project, and moving on to another plan that I have.
Odraky View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote Odraky Quote  Post ReplyReply #4 Posted: 11-Mar-2019 at 17:37
Hello,

I am new to this forum Smile I am a Macedonian living in The Netherlands, my Macedonian isn't fluent hence I felt I should write in English, instead of half-understandable Macedonian.

I have had a vision for quite a while but I never actually took action on it. I feel like I should before it's too late.

I want to build a 4-story apartment building in Gevgelija, 4 average 2-3 bedroom apartments on each floor, 16 total.
To rent out.
I always wanted to do something like this but here in the Netherlands a project like that would take at least 7-digits... So I figured why not in my mother's hometown where I have seen people build mansions for 50.000 euro's.

My questions are, does anyone here know what building something like this would cost in materials, paying laborers etc? Also, is it complicated to set something like this up in Macedonia?

Thanks for all the answers in advance!

-Rikardo

Post Reply Post Reply