Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hakan View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hakan Quote  Post ReplyReply #1 Topic: The project in Skopje
    Posted: 19-Nov-2009 at 13:14

Hello all from Istanbul,

I'm purchasing manager a construction firm in İstanbul. We're looking for expert workmen in Skopje. We'll build gypsum board and suspended ceiling in Skopje. The project period is one year. Besides i need gypsum board(white and green) and suspended ceiling(stone wool) material prices. 

We prefer to work with local companies and expert workmen.

If you're interested in,  please send your offer. I'll be in skopje 15 days later to discuss offers.

Regards

Hakan ARCASOY

hakanarcasoy@yahoo.com

dejan View Drop Down

Quote dejan Quote  Post ReplyReply #2 Posted: 19-Nov-2009 at 14:21
Merhaba Hakan

I'm not exactly sure if i understand what you're after, but if you're seeking some local building companies, then Granit is a very prominent construction firm in Macedonia you may want to look into. As well as Beton.
hakan View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Quote hakan Quote  Post ReplyReply #3 Posted: 20-Nov-2009 at 08:46

Hello Dejan,

First of all thank you.

Basicly i'm seeking people who has experience Собрание of ''гипс картон''- ''преградни ѕидови'' 

Besides i need learn the '' real'' gips karton- ''гипс картон'' prices as well. Because i've only found list prices in the internet. 

I like to work with local workmen and local supplier/manufacturer in this project. But our budget is very very tight so i need realistic prices and salary information as well.

Hakan

dejan View Drop Down

Quote dejan Quote  Post ReplyReply #4 Posted: 22-Nov-2009 at 04:18
I think i know what you're after, but unfortunately i don't live in Macedonia so i can't provide more 'concrete' information. Hopefully someone else on this forum can help out, but if not i'm not sure you can get some help when you get to Skopje. Perhaps visit the Turkish embassy, or seek out some Turkish businessmen since there has been a rising interest by Turkish businessmen during the past several years.
 Post Reply Post Reply