Bookmark and Share
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
investor View Drop Down
Newbiе
Newbiе

Online Status: Offline
  Quote investor Quote  Post ReplyReply #1 Topic: Availability of Parking Space in Skopje
    Posted: 14-May-2009 at 13:25
Hello everybody. I am following this forum for several weeks now and I must say that it is the only place where one can receive up-to-date information on the real estate market in Skopje. It is really great what you do hereApplause
Soon i will have to rent on office in Skopje and in the delovi projects section i get a lot of very useful info. I am just concerned what is the situation with the availability of parking lots in the capital. Can you just briefly tell me whether there is a problem with finding a parking space in/near the office buildings and if you have any idea of what is the rental cost per month. Thank you very much for your assistance! Wish you a great day ))
pbanks View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote pbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply #2 Posted: 14-May-2009 at 15:05
Hello and welcome to the forum Cheers

Out of the projects we are monitoring on this forum I would say that Biznis Centre Megi
and Hiperium are the only ones that have decent parking capacity. I can't speculate if its going to be free in these places (especially if one rents an office there) but I'm sure there won't be any parking problems.

For the rest of the office buildings they are in a more dense area and I'm sure that parking is problematic. For example the NLB Tutunska Bank HQ is under capacity, I know they are renting some of the surrounding parking lots as well and it's still not enough.

I don't have any info about a fixed parking place for office buildings like Soravia, Magos etc where I'm sure they are deficitary.

I'm sure both Biznis Centre Megi and Hiperium which are currently U/C will be finished by the end of the year.

lslcrew View Drop Down

Quote lslcrew Quote  Post ReplyReply #3 Posted: 14-May-2009 at 17:46
I think that City Trade Center, which is next to Soravia, offers monthly ticket with a guarteed parking place marked by your license plate, but I can't assure you about the monthly price. Also there is one more parking lot close to Soravia which is owned by the City.
beTon View Drop Down

Quote beTon Quote  Post ReplyReply #4 Posted: 14-May-2009 at 21:22

Regardless the real lack of parking lots, Skopje is city where one can easily find, if not permanent for sure temporary parking solution, coz this year we are launching ParkNow (zone parking) in Skopje.

For Skopje have few private garages and also sms-park-system for public city parking, with it also possibility for annual rent of space, tho Skopje lacks with multi-storey garages, which are finally projected in the newest DUP’s (detailed urban plans), so as always the biggest go last, and the best first, such is the PN system...

Don’t worry you cannot see everything in black and white in Skopje, upmost is colorful town, so I believe that you will manage to find park solution everywhere and anytime, and by the way don’t be surprised if you see cars parked on every available sidewalk 

Here are some useful links:

http://gradskiparking.com.mk/parking-zones-en.nspx

https://parking.mk/?language=en&page=static§ion=about

http://www.nowinnovations.com/about-now

Edited by beTon - 12-Sep-2014 at 19:31
pbanks View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote pbanks Quote  Post ReplyReply #5 Posted: 14-May-2009 at 22:35

I think that investor was looking for a fixed parking spot near/within his potential future office. And that is not always easy/cheap to find. I beg to disagree with you that it's easy to find a parking Skopje especially in the center of the city. I find myself being more and more of a pedestrian for this reason in recent times.
 Post Reply Post Reply